Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thanks for Everything....

This module has been a fun and wonderful module. Having to meet people from different courses is itself a cross-cultural experience. All the students in this class have been really nice and I have definitely enjoyed attending the lessons. Not forgetting Prof. Deng who has been friendly, patient, understanding and motivating.

As for the content of this module, it has been interesting and eye opening. I am able to learn and laugh through the class which is a totally new experience for me. How I hope all the modules is as joyful as this.

As for blogging, it is a good channel for us to articulate ourselves as Singaporeans tend to be shy. Although it cost us some time, the eradication of every tests and exams was simply wonderful.

The research project might be tough initially but definitely is a fruitful experience for me. I hope everyone enjoyed it as I did and hope all of us had a wonderful semester.

All the best and have a wonderful life ahead.

Once again, thank you Prof. Deng for everything!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's good to have you in the course. I'm glad that you find the course enjoyable. I like your project on research article introductions, though the use of SVM is still a little beyond me.

    ReplyDelete